Skinologyis fully committed to protecting the privacy of anyone using our site and the confidentiality of any information that you provide us with. The purpose of this statement is to set out how we use information that we may obtain from you.
Personal identification information
We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such details to us. Users can always refuse to reveal personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about User’s mode of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
Our Site may use “cookies” to enhance User experience. User’s web browser places cookies on their hard drive for record-keeping purposes and sometimes to track information about them.
How we use collected information
We may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service- information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience -We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users, as a group, use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site – We may use feedback you provide to improve our services.
- To send periodic emails- We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to your order. It may also be used to respond to your inquiries, queries, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include
- Skinology news, updates, related service information etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site, following the posting of changes to this policy, will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
If you have any queries regarding our privacy policies, please mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org