Anti Aging Treatment
Unfortunately aging is a natural process which can’t be stopped but the advanced dermatology has discovered various ways to delay the process of aging. With aging, the structure of the skin begins to change and that’s when wrinkles, fine lines, age spots start to appear. Not only this, but aging can cause loss of volume due to thinning of the skin and loss of elasticity. Post a thorough facial assessment, we at Skinology in Rajouri Garden; offer Nonsurgical Face Lift, Skin Tightening and wrinkle reducing injections and Filler Treatment in Delhi. We use a multi-pronged approach to impede your aging concerns which include therapies such as:
1. Age Reverse Peel – Being the most popular dermatologist in West Delhi, offer best anti-aging treatment in Delhi. Here at Skinology, we use anti-aging peel that reduces fine lines, wrinkles, photo aging, pigmentary spots and stimulates collagen production there by making the skin firm, hydrated and wrinkle free.
2. Age Lock Facial– Age Lock Facial works to reduce the wrinkles and fine lines on your face. This treatment includes penetrating Hyaluronic Acid and Collagen into the affected layers of skin with the help of electrophoration to unleash a healthier, younger and smoother skin surface.
3. Age Preserve Laser – This fractional treatment results in both rapid reepithelialization of the epidermis as well as rebuilding of collagen, which amount to healthy, beautiful skin.
4. Wrinkle Reducing Injections – Wrinkle reducing injections may be the treatment for you if fine lines & wrinkles are a cause of concern for you. It is injected into muscles to relax them and give you a more youthful and fresher look.
5. Fillers – Filler is an FDA-approved filler used to temporarily treat moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds such as nasolabial folds or “parentheses lines”. Filler Voluma has the potential to instantly add volume to the cheek area. It gives you a subtle lift, helping restore contour and a more youthful profile for up to 2 years.
6. Vital – Improves the hydration and elasticity of skin by replacing the naturally occurring hyaluronic acid that is lost with age.
7. Age Freeze Technology–The age freeze technology uses radio-frequency to deliver intense heat to tighten the skin in a very controlled manner. This is a non-ablative therapy which improves the structure of the skin. The new RF technology focuses on improving the collagen that is present in the skin tissues at deeper dermal layers. The right amount of heat results into contraction of collagen and connective tissues to improve the structure of the skin.
8. Thread Lift – Also known as the lunch hour lift or mini thread lift is a non-surgical alternative to traditional surgical face lift where in threads are used to lift sagging skin. Designed to be minimally invasive, it reduces sagging around the cheeks, jaw line and neck by boosting collagen production, more quickly and with less risk than the conventional approach. Most candidates suitable for a Thread Lift are between 30 and 60 years old, however some individuals opt for the procedure in their 20s and 30s, often as a means of correcting hereditary conditions like lifting flat eyebrows.
9. Derma roller/ collagen induction therapy/ microneedling– A dermaroller is a hand held device with microneedles. Before starting the procedure, we apply a topical numbing gel for 30 minutes, to the treatment area for optimal comfort. During the procedure, the needles of dermaroller traumatically create pores in the dermis, which stimulate the release of growth factors and cytokines. The growth factors and cytokines in turn create a wound healing cascade by stimulating collagen, elastin, and neovascularization. Needling sessions are typically spaced 4 to 6 weeks apart. During the procedure, we at Skinology apply serums to the treated area, specific to your skin concerns, (hyaluronic acid, growth factors and skin boosters for anti-aging); (vitamin C serums and skin enhancers for facial rejuvenation and glow); (vitamin E and rosehip oils for stretch marks); (collagen and elastin containing serums for acne scars).
10. Dermaroller with PRP– When PRP is used with micro needling; the time taken for these sessions remains the same. While you are numbing, we draw your blood (like for a routine blood test) and centrifuge it to obtain the platelet rich plasma or PRP. This technique only harnesses the original healing capacities of blood plasma as it consists of many growth factors like proteins which can heal the damaged skin.PRP when applied to the skin after micro needling, penetrates your skin through the tiny channels the micro needles create. These platelets release proteins, which in turn trigger surrounding cells to proliferate and repair damage.
Have a Skin Related Query?
Wrinkle Reducing Injections Questions & Answers
The following information explains how wrinkle reducing injections treatment works and what is involved in the treatment.
How and why do wrinkles form?
Many facial wrinkles form when we use our muscles to make facial expressions. The wrinkles formed during these expression are called dynamic wrinkles becomes prominent and when we frown the vertical lines between our eyebrows become noticeable.
When we are young, our skin springs back to its initial position after a facial expression. But as we get older, dynamic wrinkles remain on the skin to form static wrinkles: they are the wrinkles and folds that are present when the skin is at rest. This process occurs because natural substance such as collagen (the major natural protein in skin), elastin (the protein that causes tissue to stretch ) and Hyaluronic acid ( which gives skin volume) decrease with age. This together with environmental factors such as exposure to sunlight, smoking and stress all continue to the creation of wrinkles and folds.
What is Wrinkle reducing injections treatment?
Wrinkle reducing injections is a natural, purified protein that relaxes wrinkles causing muscles, creation a rejuvenation appearance. The active ingredient in wrinkle reducing injections treatment is derived from bacteria in much the same way, antibiotics is derived from mould. It is manufactured in sterile laboratory conditions. Wrinkle reducing injections is a prescription only medicine and treatment is only available from a qualified medical professional.
How does wrinkle reducing injections treatment work?
Wrinkle reducing injections can be used to relax specific facial muscles that cause dynamic wrinkles (the wrinkles that are formed during facial expression). Once the preventing undesirable facial expressions. Thus, the lines gradually smoothen and new lines are prevented from forming.
Will i still be able to make facial expression?
Although the results are visible, a treatment with wrinkle reducing injections will not radically change your facial appearance or make you look as if you’ve have work done.
What does Wrinkle reducing injections treatment involved?
Wrinkle reducing injections treatment is a non- surgical procedure whereby a small amount of Wrinkle reducing injections is administered into selected facial muscles by a trained doctor using a very fine needle. Generally, a Wrinkle reducing injections treatment takes around 10 minutes. Discomfort is typically minimal and brief, and an anaesthetic is usually not required; the injection may sting for a few seconds. Normal activities can be resumed soon after.
The dose recommended for the treatment will vary depending on your individual situation and the severity of your lines. Your doctor will know what the dose is for you and which muscles to inject and give you the remarkable results.
How long does Wrinkle reducing injections treatment last ?
The effect can last up to 4 months before lines slowly begin to return. If you have repeat 3.4596 treatments, the effect tends to last longer.
Does Wrinkle reducing injections treatment cause more wrinkles to form ?
Wrinkle reducing injections will relax the facial muscles that cause expression lines. It prevents wrinkles from forming. If you choose not to have further Wrinkle reducing injections treatments your muscles will eventually return to normal activity and your wrinkles will gradually revert to their pre-treatment levels.
How quickly can I see a difference?
Within 3 days you may notice a softening in the appearance of your frown lines between your brows and it takes up to 7 days to see full results. The area will continue to improve for up to a month.
Can Wrinkle reducing injections treatment be combined with other products and procedures ?
Many people use a combination of cosmetic products and procedures with Wrinkle reducing injections. Your doctor will advise you as to whether or not you will receive better results with your Wrinkle reducing injections treatment if combined with other products and / or procedures.
Are there any side effects ?
In the amounts used for the treatment of facial lines, the side effects are usually temporary and localized to the area of the injection. Possible side effects include headaches, pain, burning/stinging, swelling or redness at the injection site, local muscle weakness including drooping eyelids / eyebrows, swollen, eyelids, skin tighting, tingling sensations, itching / aching forhead nausea and flu-like symptoms.
Will a treatment with Wrinkle reducing injections affect my skin color?
Men and women of varying ethnicities and skin types have been successfully treated with Wrinkle reducing injections. Because, it works only on the underlying muscles, there’s no concern of it affecting your skin color and texture.
How long has Wrinkle reducing injections been used ?
Wrinkle reducing injections treatment has a proven 20 year safety record and effective use in millions of patients worldwide.
Facts About Wrinkle reducing injections!
Myth: Unnatural, frozen or expressionless face
Fact: If Wrinkle reducing injections is injected by a trained and experienced physician it leads to a very natural and satisfactory look.
Myth: Very Painful
Fact: Generally these procedures pain like a bee’s sting. It also depends upon individual’s threshold.
Myth: Not Safe
Fact: Wrinkle reducing injections is a U.S. FDA approved product and has been extensively researched with a well established safety profile. It is so safe that it can ever be injected to children suffering from Cerebral Palsy and that too in a very high dosage as compared to the dose used in cosmetic indications. Till date, more than 29 million patients worldwide have experienced and been benefited from Wrinkle reducing injections.
Myth: Habit Forming
Fact: It’s absolutely up to you if you want to go for a repeat treatment or not as after undergoing these procedures the skin comes to the baseline from where the treatment were given. The skin doesn’t worsen at all if you do not take these procedures again.
Myth: Very Expensive Procedures
Fact: These procedures are generally not very expensive and quite affordable if you compare the amount which is usually spent on facials, massages, & other superficial / surface remedies. The cost depends upon the area which you want to treat with these procedures which can be appropriately evaluated by a trained / experienced injector.
Myth: These procedures are only for Celebrities
Fact: Contrary to popular belief, these procedures are widely used by common people and only celebrites.
Filler Questions & Answers
What causes the skin to age?
With increasing age, the Hyaluronic Acid content of our skin decreases, reducing its capacity to stay moist and supple. Oil producing glands reduce their activity and the skin becomes dry. Thus, it loses its youthful glow and smoothness.
What is a Filler ?
Fillers contain Hyaluronic Acid(HA), a form of natural sugar that our body produces routinely. In fact, HA fillers are the most preferred form of dermal fillers due to their efficacy and safety reasons.
What is a Filler used for ?
A dermal filler is used to enhance the facial beauty of a person. Some of the possibilities are:
1. Smoothening nasolabial folds for a youthful look.
2. Shaping your lips and making them look luscious and beautiful.
3. Getting rid of the lines around your mouth to look young.
4. Smoothening the skin under your eyes to reduce the tired look.
How does it work ?
When injected into the skin’s layers, it fills up the space and does away with the imperfections of the skin, caused due to aging.
How long does the procedure take ?
The injecting process lasts for about 15-30 minutes. You will need some time to consult your doctor before the procedure.
Is it painful ?
We at Skinology use Filler XC is a range of dermal fillers that is formulated with Lidocaine, a local anaesthetic, to provide you with a more comfortable dermal filler experience during and after the treatment.
Will I notice the results right away?
The difference can be seen immediately. You will see the natural results right after your appointment and no one else would know!
How long do the results last?
FillerbXC range’s results last up to 12 months. Please speak to your aesthetic physician for more detials.
Is it expensive ?
The requirement of each individual varies from the other. Your aesthetic consultant would make a customized plan for you after the assessment. Therefore, the cost is not fixed. Please speak to your consultant for more clarity.
What are the possible side effects?
The reasons are generally injection related, and mild to moderate in impact . These resolve quickly in 7 days or lesser. Patients must report any kind of adverse events to their medical practitioner should use an appropriate treatment.
What is Filler VOLUMA ?
Filler VOLUMA is an injectable gel containing Hyaluronic Acid that restores youthful volume to cheeks, cheekbones and chin, that have become thin due to weight loss or age-related facial fat loss. The results are immediate, soft, and natural looking. Hyaluronic Acid is used for aesthetic treatments, and has been used by doctors for injection into arthritic joints to aid movements, as well as eye surgery.
How long will the effects of Filler VOLUMA last?
The average effect of Filler VOLUMA lasts up to 24 months. It may sometimes be longer or shorter depending on:
1. your age
2. your physiology
3. your lifestyle ( smoking and exposure to sun or UV rays may shorten the effect )
4. the amount injected and the practitioner’s technique.
How long will it take to show results?
Results with VOLUMA are immediate and instant. Your aesthetic physician can show you the pre- treatment and post- treatment results soon after injecting VOLUMA for you to appreciate the results. However, remarkable results can be seen in 2-3 days.
When can I return to work and resume my social life ?
The aesthetic results are immediate and very natural looking. You ,might experience some redness and bruising after the injection, that can be concealed with makeup or concealers. You can return to work and resume your social life almost immediately.
Are there any recommendations I should follow after treatment?
You are advised not to apply pressure to, or massages the injected site during the first few days following the injection session. In the two weeks following treatment, we advise against prolonged exposure to temperatures under 0`C, and to sun or strong heat (UV rays, saunas, steam baths, etc.)
Submit your review
I consulted Dr Nivedita for my skin concerns after I saw visible results on my daughters skin. She understood my apprehension for invasive antiaging treatments and suggested more gentle, healthier and less aggressive treatments which I can see are working for my skin. The quick fix photofacials at the clinic are also my favourite.
✱ Results may vary person to person.